About F.N. Rice (Pirbright) Ltd.
Based in the South of England and formed in 1911 F.N. Rice (Pirbright) Ltd provides a complete building service to clients.
From initial system design through to commissioning and ultimately, maintenance, our company’s team are fully experienced in all forms of design and installation and are equally at home with modifications, refurbishment, adaptations and repairs as they are with new installations.
All our operatives are fully experienced within the various fields and are regularly supervised by trained supervisors . Operatives involved with gas installations or maintenance are CORGI registered and only engaged on operations for which they are accredited through ACOP assessments.
- Welding operatives are fully trained and hold the relevant certificates for the type of work involved.
- We provide planned maintenance not only for self installed systems but plant and equipment provided by others also.
- All engineers engaged are fully conversant with the plant and equipment supplied by all major manufacturers.
- Our management team are fully competent with all statutory HSE requirements, Safety at work and CDM COSHH etc.
- Through contacts within the industry we can offer controls and BMS equipment, installation and maintenance, thermal insulation, asbestos removal, fire fighting installations and medical gases systems.
- We are approved contractors to :- The Solid Fuel Association, British Gas and Thames Water Utilities.
- Our Public Liability Indemnity Limit is currently £5,000,000, and our Employers Liability is unlimited.
- The company are members of The Heating And Ventilating Contractors Association and are Corgi registered.
- The Company also provides a 24 hour call out service.